LED Loading Bay Dock Light
The Prolite LED loading bay dock light offers users a high quality, highly durable LED alternative to previous halogen models with a lumen output of 5000 lumens increased robustness and a solution that is virtually maintenance free.
LED Loading Bay Dock Light Key Features
Ultra Bright Light source
Ruggedised Polycarbonate Food Safe Construction
Shock & Vibration resistant. IP54 LED Head
Maximum Flexibility & Positioning
Multi point adjustability allows optimum positioning to be obtained
50,000 hour ultra long life
Unique Multi Focusing Light System – Flood & Spot Beam Adjustability
The Prolite LED Loading Bay Dock Light features a rotating variable focusing system that can be adjusted between spot and flood beams for multiple applications, the spot beam enables light to reach further inside container / warehouse area and the light can be focused to ensure minimum glare to workers.
Prolite LED Loading Bay Dock Light Specification
- Maintenance free – 50,000 hour life
- High output LED’s – 5000 lumen output!
- Spot to flood variable focusing system
- Compact head design to reduce possibility of impact damage
- Suitable for food grade applications – polycarbonate lens – No glass!
- IP54 LED head – Dust tight and able to withstand water spray.
- Suitable for input voltage of 110-240V AC
- Compact, foldable design enables light to be folded back against the wall of the dock when not in use.
- Moves in 2 planes and pivots at 3 points to allow user to easily and accurately position light where required for maximum control of light.
- All components made from high quality materials to ensure maximum life in arduous conditions
|PRODUCT CODE||WATTAGE||VOLTAGE||LUMEN OUTPUT||WEIGHT|
Storage: 80 cm long x 24 cm hight (inc cable exiting glands) x 15cm deep (distance away from the wall)|Fully extended length: 150cm