Health & Safety Statement
The following statement of Health & Safety at work is issued in accordance with Section a (3) of the Health, Safety & Welfare at Work Act 1974 and is for the information of all employees.
- Ritelite Systems Ltd recognises and accepts its responsibilities as an employer for providing a safe and healthy environment for all of its employees and conducting its undertaking without risk to the health and safety of others.
- Ritelite Systems Ltd will fulfil its responsibilities under the above stated act whilst paying particular attention to providing:
- Sufficient information, instruction, training & supervision to enable all employees to avoid hazards and contribute positively to their own safety & health at work.
- A healthy and safe working environment.
- Adequate safety facilities.
- Regular risk assessments to assess potential hazards and danger to employees.
- Regular COSHH assessments (control of hazardous substances).
- Regular Display Screen Equipment assessments.
- Maintenance of all equipment to prevent accident or injury to employees whilst in the workplace.
- Ritelite Systems Ltd will be responsible for matters concerned with the health & safety of all employees and any other persons that may be affected by Ritelite’s undertakings and ensure that satisfactory arrangements comply with current legislation.
- Ritelite Systems Ltd expect all employees to appreciate that the responsibility for health and safety is not less than that for any other function and to respond accordingly by:
- Taking responsible care for the health and safety of themselves and of others and to co-operate with Ritelite so as to enable it to carry out its own responsibilities successfully.
Marcus J Batty